OUR EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
NUESTRAS OPORTUNIDADES DE EMPLEO
Students who are looking for an internship of 5-6 months can expect a personal and supporting environment within an international team at our branch office in Queretaro, a city that is protected as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, and is located about 2 hours north of Mexico City.
You must be a team player as well as capable to work on your own.
Furthermore, you should be detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills to pay attention to the needs of the clients when assisting them with event planning or travel needs.
Education: Study Tourism Management or any other subject of study related to tourism
Language Skills: Fluent English and basic knowledge of Spanish and German
Computer Skills: Outlook, Excel, basic knowledge of Dreamweaver and web content management; ability to work with InDesign will be a plus
- Processing of customer requests and via email and phone
- Preparation of travel plans (group and individual tours)
- Continuous updating of the travel-catalog offerings
- Calculation and compiling of invoices
- Reservations for hotels and flights
- Content creation and updating of our homepage
If you are interested and meet the below requirements, please feel free to contact us by email:
Required documents: Curriculum Vitae & Letter of Motivation
Contact person: Tamara Berlanga - info(at)andalemundo.com
- An interesting internship in one of the most beautiful cities in Mexico
- You get an internship in which you actively participate in the daily tasks of a tour operator and participate in small team working independently
- You will receive an appropriate remuneration
- We are happy to assist you in finding accommodation
- All immigration formalities will be handled by us